Negative pregnancy test, frequent urination, headache, profuse sweating. Pregnancy possibility?

I recently had sex with my boyfriend. About a week later I started to have nausea all the time, I was tired all the time, irritated, sweaty, had to urinate more than usual, and headache . I took an at home pregnancy test and it was negative, but these symptoms just won t go away. Then today I started bleeding like a period and cramps , but after and hour or two it calmed down. Could I possibly be pregnant and just had a bad test?
Asked On : Wed, 5 Dec 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  8 Awaiting Answer