Negative pregnancy test, big stomach, tiredness, painful breasts. Am I pregnant?

my name is brittney and i may be pregant i took a pregancy test like at the end of april i am 17 years old and most of all i took 2 x and it came out negative my stomache is a little big between 3 weeks pregant but im not sure if i am pregant i mostly be tired,and my breasts it s like it hurts alot i eat more then i eat i ve been searchn for symptoms
Asked On : Tue, 8 May 2012
May 2013

If you had unprotected intercourse around the time of ovulation, then there is possibility for pregnancy.
Uterus will not appear per abdomen till around 10 to 12 weeks.
Sometimes urine pregnancy test may not detect early pregnancy and there is possibility for false positive and negative results.
So you better go for blood test for pregnancy which will rule out the possibility.