Negative pregnancy test. Taken Cytotec. Brown blood discharge

doc i don t know if i m pregnant because when i take a test it says negative. but then my menstruation always falls at 12 in a month, last dec 12 i didn t have my menstruation so i think i m pregnant i can t afford to have a baby so i take 4 cytotec 2 orally and 2 through vagina . abortion is of course illegal in my country. after taking the meds. my womb hurts and i released a water like substance and some pink blood but only little. i started taking the med at 8 in the evening and at 10 in the morning i released a small brownish blood but i don t know if it is a blood because when i held it it is something rough. and oh i never bled heavily does that mean i m not pregnant please help me.
Asked On : Tue, 25 Dec 2012