Negative pregnancy test, Marina coil fitted, dizziness, lower stomach pain. What is this?

hi iv been feeling sick on and off for about 2months ive done pregnancy test 4 off them all negotive , i have the marina coil fitted so didnt think i was , other symtems are feeling faint, going dizzy, head aches, lower pains in my stomache on left on side , i do remember this pain be in on the right a few wks ago de, ive been the doctors twice they just said a bug then indigestion , do you agree or can you tell me any more ive not felt well for a while its getting me down . thanks
Asked On : Sat, 20 Oct 2012