Negative pregnancy results, menopausal, sensing movement in abdomen. Pregnant?

I know this sounds a lot odd but I am 52 years of age, I have the line on my stomach I also have six chidren. so consider I am a firtle women. I am 97% sure Im expecting but my test keep coming up negative my diagnosis doc, is I think Im a miracle mom I m not believed because so many people don t believe in miracles I do. there has been a lot of movement in my stomach and many have said it is gas it is my imagination it s menapause. You can say what you think you know but know one knows my body like me. so be as accurate as possibe when you read my story and please if you are unsrure just say it. Thank you.
Asked On : Sun, 27 Jan 2013