Negative preganancy test, cramps, bloating, gas, increase in appetite. What is wrong?

I Am completely confused! My periods are 29-31 days apart. My last period started June 27 2012 and it is currently Aug. 4th. I have recently been really bloated, gassy and my bowel movements have not been regular, currently 2-3 a week. I have also had an increase in my appetite . I have also been experiencing mild cramping on and off but is more annoying than anything, before my period and throughout it I have always got really bad cramps and these are not the usual cramps I get. My boyfriend and I had unprotected sex on July 11th and 13th also a few times after my period had been due. I have never missed a period and am confused, I ve taken 6 pregnancy tests , one being a first response as soon as I got up this morning and all have been negative. What is wrong with me? Should I make a doctors appointment to get blood taken or just wait?
Asked On : Wed, 8 Aug 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  21 Awaiting Answer