Negative hpv and pcr test, partner diagnosed with genital warts. Suggestions?

hi my ex boyfriend has had bumps on his genitals for 2 years. we were together 5 years. he went to his doctor who told him it was nothing to worry about. Just something, I forget the name but non contagious, hes 41. we broke up two months ago and he said he went to a urologist who said its genital warts . i went and got tested. my pap has always been normal, my hpv test was negative and my doctor did a pcr test which was also negative and he said he was just trying to hurt me. Im just really confused and scared. and ive never had a visible bump or anything. and trust me i checked.
Asked On : Sat, 27 Oct 2012