Negative culture strep, tiredness, broken L3 cage, nerve damage, neuropathy, headaches, double vision, nausea. How can the back and spinal issues be treated?

I had a negative rapid and cultured strep test 6 weeks ago. since then I have been beyond the point of tired, I can not stay awake. I hurt all over (I also have a broken L3 cage from L2 to L4 with spinal cord and nerve damage and neuropathy) Every thing in me hurts. recent headaches (I am a chronic sufferer but have recently had great success from injections ) I am seeing double and blurry, I am naseous, My ASO is high, said to be from strep which I did not have a case of per the tests. My mono bug is not active. what is the deal? Could this be from my arthritis in my back from the cage or the neuropathy maybe? I was put back on antibiotics which have not worked for my sinus infections that do not seem to end. I have enough pain already from my spinal and back issues that I don t need this.
Asked On : Sun, 8 Apr 2012