Negative blood pregnancy test, could I still be pregnant ?

I have got several pregnancy sympoms and a missed period yet the bloods have come back negative? could i still be pregnant ?
Asked On : Thu, 3 Feb 2011
  Anonymous's Response
hello i have got insomnia for more than one is related to anxiety. I am not anxious due to some worry. I just feel anxious when I have to sleep. I take zolpidem and xanax intermittently but still sometimes I get hyperactive and anxious and don't sleep after taking medecines.

Also I am already late by one week for my periods.I feel the discomfort and ususal symptoms like breast tenderness etc. I also had minimal pink vaginal discharge (just a little spot on my toilet paper) 3 days back. Is no periods and insomnia interrelated? can there be an organic cause for my insomnia?Please suggest a treatment.
ok so my periods are irregular i don't get them sometimes for months at a time ! i had sex yesterday without a condom i thought he had one on , but he didn't c u m at all and not before either It was my first time my cherry still hasn't popped yet what's the chances of me getting pregnant ? please help . he didn't c u m at all and said he didn't prec u m I haven't had my period in like a month and a half.
OBGYN Dr. Rakhi Tayal's  Response
Welcome to HealthcareMagic forum.
If the blood test for serum Hcg levels is negative then it is highly unlikely that you are pregnant.The delay in periods may be due to some hormonal disorder which needs to be properly investigated before giving any treatment.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal