Negative aspect towards life, feeling bad on others success, recollect bad memories. Have loving family, stress free life. How can I overcome this?

HI, My sister is 39 year old and married..She always think negative in every aspects. Other than close relative or close friends if any body(neighbours/relatives/friends) happy or doing progress in life, she feel bad. She don t have any stress as a house wife, maids are there for work. her In-law, husband and 17 old boy everybody loves her. She always remember bad memories of her life and start fight with everyone related to that matter. please help to solve her problem or suggest doctor.
Asked On : Sat, 21 Apr 2012