Negative HPV skin test, partner has taken condyloma treatment, detected with HPV. What precautions should I take?

My girlfriend found condyloma 5 months ago, she did laser operation and photo dynamic. Now she dont have condyloma but may be she have HPV virus. After 5 months it dont show any sign of condyloma to me and i have did HPV skin test it show negative, we are not living with eachother and not did sex from last 5 months, What care I should take and till how many months. I think now i am living in fobia, please doctor help me out. Thank you
Asked On : Fri, 12 Oct 2012