Negative HPT. Last pregnancy had late positive pregnancy results. What are the odds of being pregnant?

hi my name is victoria and i\m looking for some answer about maybe being pregnant. My last period was on november 30 and ended on the 7th of december but i have not had one since then. I started to get them same signs that i got when i was first pregnant with my daughter two years ago, so i took a home pregnancy test . it came back negative so i was just waiting for my period to come once i was 18 days late for it, I went to my doctors and got a blood prengnacy test done and it came back the same(negative). I am now 24 days late and when i was pregnant with my daughter the test never came back positive until i was already 10 weeks pregnant. I dont know if i should ask my family doctor for an ultra sound because i dont think he will give me one. could i be pregnant
Asked On : Sat, 26 Jan 2013