Negative HIV tests post months of exposure, have bumps around elbows that are itchy all the time. Chance of false negative results?

Hello, I was exposed to HIV infection 2 months and 18 days ago, Out of anxiety , i couldn t wait for the 3 months mark so i took a rapid test 10 days ago which turned out negative. I have been sick twice after exposure (fever, cold and headaches ). For a week now, I have been seeing little bumps around my elbows and I feel itchy all over all the time and I m wondering if I got a false negative test result. Please, I would appreciate your advice and views.
Asked On : Tue, 9 Oct 2012