Negative HIV test after unprotected sex. Have nausea, loss of appetite, diarrhea. Early signs of HIV?

Are nausea, loss of appetite, and diharria early signs of hiv? I was tested for HIV 5 days after unprotected sex and the test came back negative. Now 12 days after sex I have had little next to no appetite for at least 6 days and diharria for the same duration of time. Later on the 11 day I started feeling nauseous to the point where I felt I had to vomit but didn't. Here I am on the 12th day going on the 13 and I still have no appetite, and I'm feeling nauseous still diharria has gone but I'm still very nervous and scared. The more I read about the early signs of HIV the more I think I am experiencing the symptoms. Please HELP ME I would greatly appreciate it.
Asked On : Mon, 14 Oct 2013