Negative HCG home pregnancy test. Want to postpone periods. Safe to take Primolut?

Hi! The firsat day of my last period was 15th July and the last was 20th July. I am unsure if I am pregnant. I took a pregnancy HCG home test today and it came out negative. I need to postpone my periods for a week for performing Umrah. I will perform Umrah on the 16th of August (in 4 days from today). 1. Is it safe for me to take Primolut N for 5-6 days? 2. What will be a good time to take the home pregnancy test again just to be sure?
Asked On : Wed, 15 Aug 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  19 Awaiting Answer