Needs to get cardiac chemical stress test. History of congestive heart failure. Smoker. Advice

I suffered congestive heart failure days after my daughter was born. I have made a full recovery with my EF at 65. All signs point to me being able to have a second pregnancy except I need to pass a chemical stress test of my heart. Much to my embarrassment I started smoking again about a year ago. I plan on quitting regardless but I was wondering how long I need to be smoke free for an accurate result of the cardiac chemical stress test?
Asked On : Fri, 19 Apr 2013