Needle pain on the gallbladder removal scar. Pain near the kidney, swelling. Concerned

I am 72 yrs old and had my gallbladder out 20 yrs ago. Last week I started needle pains under the gallbladder scar . I took just antacids and it helped for 2 days but now the pain is back and just as bad and has gone around to the right kidney area which is very painful to the touch and appears swollen. I am so scared at my age. What could be wrong to have such pain that you cannot touch your right side back area?
Asked On : Mon, 25 Feb 2013