Need treatment for Acanthosis nigricans. Pregnant with depression. Discoloration spreading on the body

My Wife / Mariam Al Saad, is suffering from a disease called; Acanthosis nigricans , in the form of dark discoloration of the skin started 4 years ago, on the face and then spread all over the body for the past 4 years. She started already a medical treatment program along 4 years, but unfortunately without any improvement. Which lead to a very bad psychological condition and a depression because of that, she was referred to continue her medical treatment in derma clinic in Riyadh, but due to her pregnancy, cannot be able to continue the treatment there, also she received medication from many other hospitals in Saudi Arabia ( Saad, Al Mana, King Fahed, Al Rodda, and Aramco) see attached without any improvement. Asking your kind help and support to treat my Wife. Name Age Height Weight Maryam Rashed AL-Saad 23 160cm 59 kg Tawfeeq Mubarak Alaqeel Saudi Arabia Dammam Mobil /0000 Email: YYYY@YYYY
Asked On : Thu, 14 Feb 2013