Need to postpone my periods. Was advised to take Regestrone. I am also trying to conceive. Will the medication effect me in any way?

we are trying for a child, now to attend a relegious function i want to postpone my periods. I am in such a state that i dont know that i shall concieve this month or my periods will fall. In such case i have been advised to take regestrone in case i dont concieve. Should i take regestrone tablet to postpone my periods. what are the side effects of this tablet. Please let me know the merrits and demerrits of this tablet

Asked On : Thu, 25 Apr 2013