Need to know the delivery due date and month of conceiving. Had taken registrone to stop periods. Pregnancy confirmed through ultrasound

Hello Dr. Samuel I just want to know my due date and my month of conceiving. I got my last periods on 31st March and in April near my period date that means on 27-29 April i had registrone medicine to stop my periods as i had to go at some holy place.I did nt had that medicine after that day,but my periods did nt came after that,then on 25th May i had pegnancy test and an ultra sound .The doctor said that resul is poitive and the baby is of 25 days on 25th May. Now i dont know the month of conceiving and my due date,all i know is that the baby was of 25 days on 25th may.Please help me with that.
Asked On : Sat, 23 Jun 2012