Need to increase blood sugar. Consumed coke and tarts. Recommendations?

Yes, i was getting ready to go to bed and went to adminster 26 units of lomg acting insulin . I realized after injecting it was my short term. My blood sugar was 91 and I have now eaten 2 pop tarts and drank two full glases of coke. Im on carb counting and my bolus scale is 1 unit to every 7 carbs. I calculated that i would need to have 150 carbs to treat this. The two glasses of coke and two pop tarts came out with a total of about 160 carbs. Should i be okay the way i did this?
Asked On : Fri, 15 Mar 2013