Need replacement for 282 Mep for chronic pain due to car accident

Need help! I have been taking 282 Mep for the last 25yrs due to chronic pain from car accident and migraines. This drug contains meprobamate and can no longer be sold in Canada. Now what do I do?? II need a replacement for this medication. The aspirin (325mg.) and the caffeine (15mg.) and the codeine (15mg.) shouldn't be a problem I would think, but what would you suggest as a replacement for the Meprobamate? I'm going to need something that is going to replace the muscle relaxant. Can you tell me what you think about this? Will it be possible to get another prescription with all 4 ingredients in it? I still have some of my 282mep left--- will I need to transition onto something
else or would I finish these up and start a new prescription? I would appreciate your opinion! Thank you for the work you are doing on this site.
Asked On : Sun, 13 Oct 2013