Need prescription for generic Adderall. Have chronic fatigue syndrome

Can a Dr. online write a prescription for generic adderall without being seen? I ve been taking 60mg of amphetamine salts combo for about 8 years and was bumped up to 80mg from my old psychiatrist due to chronic fatigue syndrom, add and mood. It works great. I have no side effects and or weight issues. I cannot afford to see a psychiatrist anymore as I lost my health insurance. I have been seen and paid for 6 differant appointments at 80.00 or more a piece to see a regular dr. just to be told no they wouldn t write the script. I need this medication . If I don t have it I cannot function, think or act in a regular manner. I am so tired I sleep all day or just lay on the couch. My moods worsen and I seem to deteritate the longer I m off the medication. It was a God send when my dr. prescribed it to me almost 10 years ago. It has changed my life, I can think focus multi task etc.. But can t afford to keep seeing Dr. s who say no or want you to come back every month for a refill and pay an office visit each time. The medication itself is expensive enough without the dr. visits added in. I take the generic regular acting amphetamine salts combo 2x 30 mg and 1x 20 mg to make 80 mg for the day. Please help. Thank you, Susan
Asked On : Sun, 18 Nov 2012