Need permanent cure for acne. Tried salicylic acid peel treatment

Hi Doctor, I had visited a reputed skin specialist clinic 2 years back for my pimples , which were few in number then. They asked me to take the salicylic acid peel treatment, 4 sessions in a gap of a fortnight each. Those 3 months my akin looked great , but after that my breakouts are back and lately increased in number. ive big red marks on both my cheeks and as I m in the HR line , I need to look good while meeting people. kindly advise a long term cure.
Asked On : Mon, 5 Nov 2012