Need medication for abortion. HCG pregnancy test positive. Are pills safe? Need to go for suctioning?

I just took a home hcg pregnancy test and the result was positive. I think ovulation may have happened 26 days ago. What are my options for not having a baby? I specifically want to know what pills I can take for abortion . Are pills still an option for me or is it too late for pills? Or do I need to go for an option more invasive such as suctioning (as I read online)? Thank you. I would appreciate as much information you are willing to offer.
Asked On : Tue, 27 Nov 2012