Need kidney transplant operation. Abnormal creatinine level. What can we do?

Hello, My name is Rahul, am from Hyderabad, INDIA. My sister (29 years) is suffering from kidney problem. Her serem creatinine level is 9.9mg/dl for now and doctors here say that kidney transplant operation has to be done as soon as possible. But getting the source for kidney is never easy. My entire family is worried about this. I request you to suggest some thing that can help us to save her. I hope you will definitely come up with some positive way to get out of this problem. Please Help! Regards, Rahul
Asked On : Thu, 26 Jul 2012