Need information about haemorrhoids

In terms of the topic of haemorrhoids 1. How long have you worked in your profession? 2. What is your name and position? 3. How serious can particular condition get? 4. What are the common treatment plans? 5. What is the latest research about this profession? 6. Do you know the statistics of this condition on Guam? USA? 7. What causes this condition or illness? 8. What is the life expectancy of this illness?
Asked On : Fri, 11 Oct 2013
Homeopath 's  Response
Hello friend,
Thank you for posting your query through Healthcare magic,
Answers:1& 2. You can go to my public profile published in Healthcare magic.
3. Not life threatening unless infected or you have bleeding diseases. If the surgery has failed, it may have complications of septicaemia.
4. I am a Homoeopath and so my treatment plan is purely genetic and constitutional.
5. You can go to all available details on line and otherwise to get the answer.
6. Sorry, I do not know.
7. Your genetic and constitution is the fundamental cause. Your life style, including food habits are the exciting cause.
8. Until it is cured.

With best wishes ,
Dr. C. J. Varghese,
Homoeopath