Need help to forget broken relationship

Dear Sir We have some issue with our brother A little Brief Problem of My younger brother, Two Year ago He has a met a girl and come across so much close on phone and after some times he used to go to there place to meet with her ,finally he is in love with her and there after they both have decided to marry with each other. but the Parents of the Girls are not ready to have any relation with my younger brother . They have successfully impressed upon their daughter against this marriage and she has finally agreed to keep her promise not to have any relation from my younger brother Now at this stage my brother is feeling very uncomfortable He is tying a lot to forget this girl but his conscious don’t allow him to do so , This is the basis element where we would like to consult you to get rid off such types of her memories from my brother’s life and finally he must feel some relax in his routine life . Best Rgd Ravindra Rastogi
Asked On : Tue, 25 Sep 2012

Welcome to HealthcareMagic Public Forum

From above description, It appear that your brother is having adjustment problem after the broken relationship with her female friend. Adjustment problem usually resolved with in 1-2 months of stressors on its own.

If problem is prolonged or severe then, for treatment, you can visit specialist like psychiatrist or psychologist. Cognitive behavior therapy from trained therapist also help in these cases.

I hope this information has been both informative and helpful for you.
Wish you Good Health.

Dr. Ashish Mittal