Need help regarding stitches

Hi, I had a question reguarding some stitches i had remove today on my face...upper nose like the bridge part of it.... after the doctor remove the stitches, i noticed some black scabs around it which i was told that it was blood that has dried out... how can i get rid of them without picking it out??? i do have hydrogen poroxide and neosoprin my stitches was just removed a few hours ago today
Asked On : Fri, 12 Feb 2010
  Anonymous's Response

You should use Neosporin ointment, it is a very good antiseptic. And if hydrogen peroxide is there, then you should put it only if there is any slough available.

thx for the reply

what should i use first?

it will take little more time to disappear..keep visiting the surgeon periodically..