Need help in treating premature ejaculation. Tried SSRI, vitamins

hi;sir i have big problem i m very worried about that plz help me i m also a doctor my problem is i m suffering in premature ejaculation my timing is 1-2 mint i m married from 2 years i v no baby my age is 37 my partner not satisfied by me i used medicine like SSRI, vitamin,cap Evian milk,dry fruits eg, but no response my sperm test/ urine DR\ cbc is normal.other wise i m healty,now sir what i do please help me sir i m very thank full to you,
Asked On : Sat, 24 Nov 2012