Need help in terminating pregnancy

hello sir,this is hir here.i am 25 years old.i m married and my study is continue.i am doing my ma with time date was 18 and i checked that with prega news nd than consult a doctor he say u may be pregnant and i dont want to kept baby now.i am not ready for it and my husband also want that please help me please i want reply today pls sir.
Asked On : Fri, 22 Feb 2013
Thanks for your query. It would have been great if you had mentioned the first day of your last menstrual cycle date. It would have helped in estimating how many weeks you will be now. I suggest you need to check with the Obstetrician regarding this. I advise you not to consume any over the counter medications for terminating the pregnancy. Always follow your doctors advise in this matter. If you need to terminate the pregnancy , do seek doctors help at the earliest before it is too late. Hope this helps, Take care