Need help in reading the pregnancy scan report. Result showing single live intrauterine pregnancy in cephalic presentation, normohydraminos

i am 24 years old prednant women and i have my ultrasound report last july 23,2012 and the result is...single,live,intrauterine pregnancy, in cephalic presentation,36.0 weeks average sonographic age, placenta is located at the posterior portion high lying grade 3 maturity,normohydramnios.female. no evident axphyxia during the time of examination and my EDD is august 20,2012(+/-2 weeks variability)
Asked On : Tue, 14 Aug 2012