Need help in reading chest the x-ray report. Rib cage normal, normal cardiac size, right hilar prominence, no parenchymal lesion in bilateral lung fields. Normal?

i had a chest x-ray pa view report n the content of this report are as follows: trachea and mediastinum appear central. bony rib cage is normal. cardiac size & silhoutte are within normal limits. right hilar prominence. domes of diaphragm & cp angles are normal. bilateral lung fields reveal no active parenchymal lesion . peripheral lung fields are clear. please let me know my health status.
Asked On : Thu, 30 Aug 2012