Need help in interpreting PAP smear test result. Report saying benign cellular changes, predominance of coccobacilli in vaginal flora, severe inflammation

Hello can you interpret my PAP Smear result: Specimen adequacy - satisfactory for evaluation, Descriptive Diagnosis: Benign Cellular Changes Infection: predominance of coccobacilli consistent with shift in vaginal flora , Inflammation (includes atypical repair) Comments: Severe inflammation and abundant neutrophils. Hormonal evaulation compatible with age and history, maturation index: superficial 100%, intermediate 0% parabasal 0%. Thanks in advance for answering doc.
Asked On : Sun, 9 Sep 2012