Need help in assessing the urine analysis report. Do I have urinary infection? Pregnant with frequent urination. Do I have to take GTT test?

I am age 23. I am 31 weeks pregnant. Recently my doctor suggested me to go for a urine test in case of any urinary infection as i urinate frequently. I received my report which says Colour- Straw, Appearance- Clear, Pus Cell- 2-3 hpf, RBCS- Occasional, Epithelial cells- seen, Caloxalate- seen, Reaction- Acidic, Albumin- Nil and Sugar- Nil. Can you please suggest me am i suffering from Urinary infection? And also let me know when there is no trace of Sugar in urine do i need to get GTT test done in order to get diabetes (Sugar) tested?
Asked On : Tue, 7 Aug 2012