Need help in assessing the fetus size from the transabdominal ultrasound. Conceived after getting treated for infertility

I am a 23 years old pregnant woman and according to the transabdominal ultrasound done last month, the fetus is six weeks and five days old. I had my last periods two months back, according to which I should be in the 8th week of pregnancy. However, it is not so. Also, yesterday s ultrasound did not show any cardiac activity. Fetal pole is seen and the crown-rump length (CRL) is 6 mm. Is it a matter of concern? I am a bit worried about the baby s growth. The sonologist has asked to come back after a week to check for cardiac activity. Does this usually happen? To add, I was on infertility treatment before I conceived Read more at: WWW.WWWW.WW
Asked On : Tue, 4 Dec 2012