Need help in assessing the HVS culture report

i had HVS Culture report test. following are test name and result. kindly inform me what that mean. Test Name Result Media used for culture Blood , MacConky & Sabouraud Condition of Incubation Aerobic Temperature of Incubation 37C Duration of Incubation 48 hours
Asked On : Sat, 1 Sep 2012

Welcome to HealthCareMagic,

This is incomplete report. Main part of report is whether sample is sterile or any pathogen was grown. If grown, name of pathogen and report of its sensitivity to antibiotics.

Your report only shows that MacConky & Sabouraud media was used to grow the pathogen in aerobic condition at a temperature of 37C for 48 hours.

Hope you found my response to your query informative and helpful.

With good wishes,

Dr.Chandra Shekhar Sharma