Need diet advice for a 10 month old

hi is jaggery good for 10 months old babies??my daughter is 10 months old and we are finding lot of difficulties to feed her..She refuses everything..and she wont sleep in the night too. It s very difficult for us. Please advice what should we do..And she eats only a yoghurt per day..Is that enough for her? My email is YYYY@YYYY Thanx Dula
Asked On : Fri, 16 Nov 2012
Ayurveda Specialist 's  Response
Breast milk should be given,(Gradually decrease )
Mashed and boiled Vegetable
Boiled or Half Boiled egg
Custard Jelly
Over Boiled Rice with Dal,
Minced Mutton or boiled fish
Bread Or Chapatti Soaked in milk and sugar
Gradually Normal diet should be given

NOTE: Sometimes its very difficult to accept new food, so at time try one type of food for several days.

contact to me with the progress in case u need further suggestions
"i wish your child good health"