Need a permanent solution for migraines. Under the treatment of a chiropractor. Is botox treatment safe?

I have migraines due to my atlas. I see a nucca chiropractor. It helps but only if i can stay alligned. Which is not very long. I go to the chiropractor about once a week. This is getting very expensive. I want to know if there is a permanent sollution??? PLEASE HELP! Other doctors want to put botox in me and i dont want that.i dont know maybe nerve cutting, rfa,? i can deal with a migraine for a whole month at a time, but i dont want to suffer anymore, i am only 31, and i have had these severe migraines since 1992
Asked On : Mon, 4 Feb 2013