Need Information of treatments for cancer

Hi. What is the process of detoxification of the body in a cancer patient after Chemo / Radiology?

Asked On : Sun, 24 Jan 2010
Meet: Ty Bollinger at

His advice in his book on the above website helped me overcome colon cancer grade 3. Cancer is a world which has not been fully reseached yet. Cancer affects the body the mind and spirit, all three need attention when dealing with cancer.
From the date of me being told I had grade 3 colon cancer (during an operation to remove my painful appendix) to the date of the latest MRI, six months later, my doctor read the MRI report to me. YOU ARE CLEAN, so sign of metastases in your body, from head to toe! I refused Chemo having read Ty's book. Order the book, should you so wish, email Ty, he helped me in my darkest hour. Suffering cancer entails deep emotions and getting through one's darkest hour is not easy.

The problem with most cases is that the first sign of being afflicted with cancer takes place too late when tumours have already formed with damage.

Early detection is a key element and keeping ones immunse system strong by a healthy vegetarian diet, lots of fruit and veggies, etc. and reducing stress, goes a long way to retaining one's health.

Egon Kramer

Anonymous's Response

Hi.. The use of any methods of detoxification has to discussed with your doctor first before trying it.. One of my uncle used aloe vera plant gel and Echinacea supplements for detoxification..