Neck swelling, fatigue, chills, glucose elevation, breast discharge. On armour thyroid. Low TSH levels, B12 deficiency. Treatment?

52 y/o female. Low TSH 0.10, T3 2.91, T4 0.91. PTH- 39 (normal). On Armour Thyroid 120 mg daily (changed from brand synthroid 3 mo ago and feel alittle more energetic). Sx: freq anterior neck swelling and discomfort, fatigue, chilled to the bone, feel unwell in general, slight glucose elevation- 120m, g/dl, breast droplet- occas, chronic sinus disease . Hx: Hashimotos Thyroid (level 339), Sleep Apnea (Cpap use), Osteopenia , B 12 defic. Intolerance to wheat, daily, household, chemicals. Have gone from energetic to no energy over 7 yrs. I appreciate your time.
Asked On : Thu, 12 Jul 2012