Neck stiffness, pulling sensation in vein, headaches, lip numbness, pain in jaws, limbs, left leg. ECG, X-ray, CT scan normal. Causes?

Hi dr... The vein on my neck (left) feels as if it is being pulled or something.. It isnt painful or anything.. But it does make my neck feel a bit stiff.. Fyi, ive been having daily severe headaches/ migraine on the left side of my head (front n back).. Together with lip numbness and painful left jaw.. Also aching left limb and left leg.. Been to ER once.. Did ECG, xray of neck and CT scan .. But everything is okay.. So, dr.. What could the problem?
Asked On : Tue, 3 Jul 2012