Neck stiffness, arm numbness. Earlier had cough and cold. High blood pressure

I have stiffness in my neck down the right side going down into my shoulder under my arn, pit and into the right chest area. I think this started about a year ago with just some under the right armpit. But has progresses now up my neck I can kind of pinpoint this down to a timeframe when I had a very long and enduring cold and coughed very hard fo a lengthy period of time. Seems like that is when the u der the right arm numbness started. This was approximately one year ago and like many others I currently am uninsured . I have. been taking my blood pressure which at times particularly in the morning is somewhat high 144 over 75 but settles down later
Asked On : Mon, 25 Mar 2013