Neck stiffness and pain. Taking neurobion medication. High blood sugar. History of diabetes, hypertension. Treatment?

Good evening. My mom is a diabetic and also has hypertension . Recently she checked her blood sugar and it was in 160s, also she is having neck stiffness and pain since 5-6 days. Her doctor is not in town so she took some analgesic for two three days and has been taking neurobion tabs over the counter since yesterday. Plz advice if it is okay or should she wait till her doctor returns.
Asked On : Sun, 15 Jul 2012