Neck soreness, frequent urination, cold sweats, mood swings, severe headache. Cause and remedy?

Hi. Im currently back packing south America. Two days ago I started the day feeling fine But bit of a soar neck . Later I kept having this weird sensation like I needed to pee even after I just went. Then this really sore back came along but it was only just bearable. That night I slept with cold sweats literally shaking and freezing but covered in sweat. That wore of my breakfast but midday it all came back and hit me 10times worse!!! I was in bed crying for hours and hours then made me self walk down to the pharmacy. I was digested to take vitamin b tablets and ibufran. I m taking them now and my back is better but still hard to walk but now along with a mild fever I have a pounding head. It s not a head ach but I can jut feel this horrible pounding which isn t seeming to stop. With such a weird mix of feelings I thought it would be safer to ask. Hope you can help. Thanks a lot
Asked On : Thu, 13 Dec 2012