Neck, shoulder injuries, fluid, inflammation in shoulder, tingling in tongue, throat tightness. Cause of worry?

I was in a car accident 3 weeks ago and have some neck and shoulder injuries. Had MRI s on both and they look ok except for a bit of fluid and inflammation in the shoulder. About a week ago, I experienced a tingling sensation on the right side of my tongue that last just a day, but since then I m having uncomfortable throat tightness and feeling like my speech is a little off. What could this be?
Asked On : Tue, 9 Oct 2012