Neck report shows enlarged lobe of thyroid. Ayurvedic treatment?

Age: 37 Gender: Male CECT Neck report: Enlarged Rt lobe of thyroid with heterogeneous CT attenuation and post contrast enhancement of the core. The imaging findings are corroborative with Possiblity Of Large Thyroid Nodular Goitre with Colloid Degeneration Affecting The RT Lobe of the Thyroid. Ancillairy findlings are: Multiple subcentimetre cervical Lymphnodes along the posterior triangle of neck on either side. The lymphnodes are discrete with no perinodal stranding. What is the treatment is Ayurveda?
Asked On : Thu, 8 Nov 2012