Neck pain while working on computer, headache. Thyroid report normal. Causes for symptoms?

I am suffering from neck pain since last week,,,still pain persists even on applying gel,,it get relieved till gel effect,,again pain persists while doing work on desktop Pc..Now my head used to paining in same portion i.e. on top right side for last two days,,,, i am very tense abt dis problem,,.my thyroid report says suggesting thronormalcy ,,.i.e t4-8.2. , t3 -106 , tsh- 2.09 Pls advise . What is the problem actually.?
Asked On : Tue, 30 Oct 2012