Neck pain which comes and go, cough, pressure on tonsils, dizzy, left hand fingers tingling and numb. Reasons ?

i have got neck pain , which comes and go , i have notice i got cough and pressure on on my tonsils area every day specially in afternoon. while this trigger i feel little dizzy and get some internal shock for a second. also i feel my left hand fingers are tingling and numb. Note: i have been seeing Chiropractor, for my spine adjustment, so far didn t find any positive results. Pleas advise as iam really stressed and disturbed Thanks AAAA
Asked On : Sat, 23 Feb 2013