Neck pain when cold air enters ear, CT scan normal. Permanent solution?

I have kind of peculiar problem(kind of neck pain ) when cold air enters from my ear slowly backside of the neck ( excatly above the shoulder and below the head) I will get severe pain. i had shown many doctors and went to CT scan also, not able to find anything on the CT scan aslo. now a days whenever I get pain i will take pain killers( i know this is not good) if I avoid cold air very rare I am getting this pain but in the office this is not possible for me i am thinking this is kind of cervical spondylosis(not sure) Temporary solution what I am following Now ---------------------------------------------- avoiding the cold air( some times not possible in office AC) winter season I am using always monkey cap drinking hot waters always. Kindly suggest me is there any permanent solution for this.
Asked On : Thu, 11 Oct 2012